Software engineering: how we work
Our software engineers always start with analyzing your data. After that, a conversation with the customer takes place. This way, all specifications can be written down in detail. The engineers will work on a functional description and start with the design.
After the development, the software will be tested. eReM has its own test room with a panel simulation where a factory acceptance test (FAT) can be performed. You will be invited at our company and the software will be personally presented to you. We can also help you with the commissioning of the system. We use an extended test protocol or a protocol that you deliver to us.
Next to software engineering, eReM can do the E&I engineering and panel building for you. We can also help with the installation of panels on site. In this case, we are responsible for the entire process and the software engineers will work together with the other departments of eReM.
Software engineering requires understanding of the entire automation process. eReM offers the full package and has a wide knowledge. As our customer, you will have the following advantage:
- We are flexible and take your schedules into account.
- Our software engineers are not dependent on a certain type of brand.
- eReM is your sparring partner: we can advise you during the entire process.
- There is a good communication between the different departments of eReM.
- Our engineers have knowledge about both software and hardware and changes can easily be made.
We have an alliance program with Schneider Electric and we are Wonderware System Integrator.