In 1957 eReM was founded by mister R. Michels in Rotterdam. Back then, the company was specialized in the production of electric installations. In 1966 a sheet-metal factory was commissioned in Zwijndrecht. From that point, we could start building control panels and cabinets.
In 1973 the entire company was moved to Zwijndrecht. A separate room for wiring and assembling components was build. In 1979 a room for paintwork was ready to use.
In 1980 the floor area covered 1100 m². In the first 25 years, seperate departments started to rise: engineering, conctruction, assembly, installation and engraving. These departments were the start of the different disciplines eReM has right now. In the meantime we have become much more than a company for electrical installations. We now work on entire automation projects over the wide world.